Pemko 420AVL Automatic Door Bottom - Gray Vinyl Insert, Mill Finish Aluminum
Pemko - automatic door bottoms consist of an aluminum case that surrounds a movable drop-bar seal. The drop-bar seal is actuated by a plunger which contacts the jamb as the door is closing, forcing the drop bar to seal down against the floor or threshold
- For hollow metal doors
- Maximum drop is 1/2"
- When the plunger contacts the jamb, the drop bar seal actuates from the hinge side first allowing multiple compression points
- The plunger requires low undefined Feather Touch undefined closing force to actuate the drop bar seal. The "L" at the end of all product numbers stands for Low closing force
- End plates are provided for all mounting applications
- All Pemko - automatic door bottoms are provided net length
- Stock length - Automatic door bottoms can be trimmed as much as 2"
|Available Finishes:||Mill Finish Aluminum Aluminum|
|Available Sizes:||Available in any size ranging from 18" to 72"|
|Width:||1-3/8" (34.93 mm)|
|Height:||13/16" (20.64 mm)|
|Insert Type:||Gray Vinyl|
|UL:||Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure
|Other Certifications:||Air Infiltration Tested
Sound Tested - ASTM E90
Smoke Tested - UL1784
- Opens in a new window.