- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Pemko CFM83SFHD1 Full-Mortise Heavy Duty Safety Continuous Geared Hinge Clear Anodized Finish - 83"
Pemko CFM83SFHD1-83" Full-Mortise Heavy Duty Safety Continuous Geared Hinge Clear Anodized Finish, The Pemko's CFM83SFHD1 heavy-duty anodized aluminum Full Mortise Safety continuous geared hinges are designed mainly for new door applications in child care and nursing facilities. These hinges require extra clearance
- Applied to conceal both leaves
- Fasteners are No. 12-24 x 7/16" FHUC, Type C, thread-forming
- Standard model: 16 fasteners required for each leaf
- Standard duty hinge. 6" between bearing centers
- Certain door and frame conditions may require an extra 1/32"-1/16" clearance. Excessive clearance on fire-rated assemblies may violate the requirements for NFPA 80
|Finish:||C - Clear Anodized|
|Width:||13/16" (20.6 mm) (between frame edge and door edge, square edge door applications)
27/32" (21.4 mm) (between frame edge and door edge, beveled edge door applications)
|Height:||2-9/16" (65.1 mm) (to top cap/frame edge & door edge sides)
1-1/2" (38.1 mm) (frame edge side - leaf)
- Opens in a new window.