- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Pemko CHS95SFHD1 Half-Surface Heavy Duty Safety Continuous Geared Hinge in Clear Anodized Finish - 95"
Pemko's heavy-duty anodized aluminum Half Surface Safety continuous geared hinges are designed mainly for retrofit work in child care and nursing facilities and are applied to the exposed surface of the frame rabbet
- Designed for use with hollow metal frames, where the inset conforms to S.D.I. specifications for aligning doors and frames
- Allows for adjustments in order to properly align the edge of the door to the frame
- Fasteners - Frame Portion - All fasteners are #12-24 x 7/16" FHUC, Type C, thread forming
- Standard model: 16 fasteners required for each leaf
- Fasteners - Door Portion - a. Thru-bolt - 1/4-20 x 1-5/8". - Standard Duty Hinges - 4 required. - b. Shoulder Bolt - 1/4-20 x 1" PCH. - Standard Duty Hinges - 4 required. - c. Pan Head Self Drilling #12 x 3/4". - Standard Duty Hinges - 6 required
- Standard duty hinge. 6" between bearing centers
|Finish:||C - Clear Anodized|
|Width:||2" (50.8 mm) (between frame leaf and door leaf edge)
Cap Width: 25/32" (19.8 mm)
|Height:||1-1/2" (38.1 mm) (frame edge side - leaf)|
- Opens in a new window.