Pemko CSPFM85HD1 Special Heavy Duty Full-Mortise Continuous Geared Hinge in Clear Anodized Finish - 85"
Pemko's heavy-duty anodized aluminum Special Full Mortise continuous geared hinges are designed for door and frame applications where the hinge leaf may interfere with the weatherstrip, thermo-break, or applied stop to the frame
- Applied to conceal both leaves
- Fasteners are No. 12-24 x 7/16" FHUC, Type C, thread-forming
- Standard model: 16 fasteners required for each leaf
- Standard duty hinge. 6" between bearing centers
- Aluminum continuous hinge for use on swinging type fire doors of the hollow metal, tin-clad, sheet metal, and steel covered composite type rated up to 3 hours, wood covered composite type rated up to and including 1-1/2 hours. Also, wood core rated up to and including 20 minutes without hose stream
- Certain door and frame conditions may require an extra 1/32"-1/16" clearance. Excessive clearance on fire-rated assemblies may violate the requirements for NFPA 80
|Finish:||C - Clear Anodized|
|Width:||5/16" (7.9 mm) (between frame edge and door edge)
Cap Width: 25/32" (19.8 mm)
|Height:||1-1/4" (31.8 mm) (to flange/frame edge side)
11/16" (17.5 mm) (frame edge side flange to top of cap)
|UL:||Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure|
|Other Certifications:||PemkoHinge Fire Rating - UL76Y2|
- Opens in a new window.