- Product Specs
- Technical Specs
- Document Center
- Floor Closer Handing
The Rixson 20N-626 Standard Weight and Duty Offset Hung Floor Closer, has a 180 Degree Swing, is Handed, and comes in Satin Chromium Plated Finish.
The Rixson 20N is a 3/4" offset-hung floor closer designed for standard door frame installation for interior doors weighing up to 200 lbs.
Rixson 20N floor closer body allows the door to swing 180 degrees only in one direction. It is handed and can hold doors that measure up to three feet wide and that weigh up to two hundred pounds. Built-into this closer, is a hydraulic backcheck which cushions the doors opening from 140 to 180 degrees. With the use of this closer, vertical door adjustment is permitted and the closing speed of the door can also be adjusted. A cast iron cement case is generally used with this closer body. This product is not available with the hold-open or delayed action options.
- Single acting, handed
- Interior doors
- 180 top pivot included
- M19 intermediate pivots recommended (order separately)
- Allows door to swing 180° (trim permitting)
- Available non-hold open (N) only
- Single valve adjustable closing speed 70° to 0°
- Built-in hydraulic backcheck cushions opening from 140° to 180°
- Vertical door adjustment
- Cast iron cement case
- Extended spindles available in 1/2" increments up to 2" longer than standard
- Available with floor plate or threshold installation
- Furnished with wood and machine screws
- Door width up to 3' 0"
- Door weight up to 200lbs.
- Ideal for applications requiring door to swing to 180°
- Heavy-duty closer provides long life of consistent operation
- Aesthetically appealing way to support and control the door
- Weight of door is supported by floor closer
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Base Material||Brass or Bronze|
|Limited Warranty||2 Years|
|Finish Description||Satin Chromium Plated|
|Finish Family||Matte Silver|
|Mounting Location||In Floor|
|Product Type||Floor Closers|