The Sargent 1431-O-TB Surface Door Closer features an O, Standard Arm and comes with thru bolts.
1431 Surface Door Closers
ADA compliant except Push Side Track application.
The 1431 Series of surface mounted door closers has been engineered to meet the demands of architects and building owners. The 1431 Series is a complete line of closers for interior and exterior doors with quality and flexibility to meet virtually every application.
• Exceeds 15 Million cycles
• Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
• UL 10C listed for positive pressure fire test
• UL / cUL listed for use on fire rated doors
• 25 year limited warranty
• User friendly versatile mounting applications permit standard, top jamb, parallel and track installations
• Self sticking templates supplied for most applications
• Adjustable spring power allows 1431 closers a size range of 1 through 6. They are adjusted to size 3 before leaving the factory
• One door closer body for all applications. All 1431 are non-handed
• Meets ADA requirements in all applications, except Push Side Track application (except track)
• High impact non-corrosive plastic covers with two machine screws standard, metal covers and lead lined are optional
• All weather fluid allows closer to operate effectively in extreme temperatures without readjustment
• 1-1/2" diameter piston for superior door control
• Standard pressure relief valves for both opening and closing cycles protect the door and frame from damage caused by abuse