- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Sargent 24-HPU15P-ALP-32D Ligature Resistant HP Series Push/Pull Passage Lock, 2-3/4" Backset, With Push/Pull Trim, US32D/630 Satin Stainless Steel Finish, Handed
The Sargent 24-HPU15P-ALP-32D Ligature Resistant HP Series Push/Pull Passage Lock in US32D Stainless Steel Finish, has a 2-3/4" backset and comes with a Push/Pull label.
Featuring heavy-duty construction and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 strength, the HP Bored Lock with Push/Pull Trim (ALP) offers an aesthetically pleasing alternative to standard trim that can also endure abuse from uncompromising environments. Ideal for behavioral healthcare facilities, with multiple mounting options and easy, hand-free operation.
Features and Benefits:
- Paddle trim can be mounted in horizontal (up or down) or vertical (sideways) orientations in the field.
- Easy installation.
- 15 function trim is non-handed; the lock body easily fields reversible.
- Through-bolted trim for stability.
- Available in 5" backset standard.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1.
- UL Fire Rating standard on doors up to 4' x 8'.
- Torx® and spanner screws are optional with ALP.
- Covers and paddles are cast stainless steel.
- Patent Pending.
Finish: The Sargent Commercial HPU15-32D Latch comes in Satin Stainless Steel (US32D) finish.
- Opens in a new window.