Sargent HPU15P-ALP-32D Ligature Resistant HP Series Push/Pull Passage Lock in US32D Stainless Steel Finish, has a 5" backset and comes with a Push/Pull label.
The Sargent HP bored lock HPU15P-ALP-32D passage function with ALP push/pull trim provides an aesthetically pleasing alternative to standard push/pull products. Ease of operation allows its use in many environments, including healthcare and education. The paddle shape and location create a comfortable target for door activation without using hands.
Sargent HPU15P-ALP-32D Specifications
- Paddle trim can be mounted in horizontal (up or down) or vertical (sideways) orientations in the field
- Easy installation
- 15 function trim is non-handed; lockbody is easily field reversible
- Through-bolted trim for stability
- Available in 5" backset standard
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
- UL Fire Rating standard on doors up to 4' x 8'
- Torx ® and spanner screws optional with ALP
- Lead lining is optional: specify 74- option
- Covers and paddles are cast stainless steel or brass
- Patent Pending
Sargent HPU15P-ALP-32D Certifications
|UL:||UL Listed for use on fire doors (4x10 opening)|
- Opens in a new window.