Yale 3301 Door Closers offer the perfect combination of reliability, appearance and durability in todayâ€™s market. With features such as staked valves, self-drilling/self-tapping screws, rack and pinion design and precise valve adjustment, and a complete range of arm and cover options, the Yale 3301 can meet virtually any application challenge.
This U.L. listed, ANSI Grade 1 Yale 3301 door closer has a long history of proven quality. It is the ideal choice for upscale facilities that demand superior performance such as: conference centers, office buildings, courthouses, religious facilities, banks, nursing homes, restaurants, hotels and medical offices.
Yale 3301 Features
- Adjustable through the power range of spring sizes 1 through 6, as outlined in ANSI specification A156.4
- Tri-packed (regular arm, top jamb and parallel arm mounting)
- Cast aluminum body
- Staked valves
- Rack & pinion design
- 1-1/4" (32mm) diameter piston
- 5/8" (16mm) diameter pinion journals
- Separate and independent, latch, sweep and backcheck intensity valves
- 2-1/8" (54mm) projection (standard covers)
- All standard arm applications allow doors to swing 180 degrees, conditions permitting
- Shipped with slimline plastic cover
- 10-year limited warranty
Yale 3301 Specifications
|Aluminum Alloy Housing:||Closer bodies are constructed of a special aluminum alloy, carefully selected to accommodate interactive steel components and operating conditions|
|Rack & Pinion Operation:||Provides a smooth constant control of the door through its full opening and closing cycle. 180 ° door swing can be achieved when door, frame, hardware and arm function do not interfere|
|Closer Fluid:||All door closers are supplied with a temperature stable, multi-viscosity fluid. This fluid will permit the door closer to perform within a wide temperature range from very high to as low as -40 °F|
|Non-Handed:||With few exceptions all series 3301 door closers are non-handed and can be installed on either right or left hand swing doors. Pinion shaft extends vertically through the closer body in both directions. This permits the closer to be positioned on either right or left hand doors for most applications|
Yale 3301 Certifications
|ANSI:||ANSI standard A117.1 for interior doors|
|ADA:||Complies with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (A.D.A.)|
- Opens in a new window.