ABH 0923 Reinforcing Pivot US2G Coll Rolled Steel, Zinc Plated Finish
ABH 0923 Full Surface Reinforcing Pivot for 1/8" inset doors hung on 4-1/2" pivots or hinges with 3/4" to the centerline of the pivot. Provides Added Support For Over-Sized Doors, Damaged Doors. The ABH 0923 is the solution to the problems of hinge or reinforcement failure resulting in sagging doors, loose screws, pulled-out knuckles, or split wood.
For use on doors up to 300 lbs.
Available in US2G Finish.
- Help take a load off failing top hinge and eliminate door sag
- Surface mounts to the face of the frame header and face of the door
- The matches pivot point of a standard 4-1/2" butt hinge
- Maximum door load - 300 pounds
- Cold-rolled steel, zinc plated - US2G finish
- for 1/8" inset door with 3/4" offset
- Average weight per unit = 2 lbs
- Opens in a new window.