- Product Reviews
- Document Center
ABH 622-AB-US32D AB Round Asylum Trim Passage Cylindrical Hospital Latch. Satin Stainless Steel Finish
ABH 622 A B US32D AB are a Hospital Cylindrical Latches with "B" Round Asylum Trim on both sides of the door in lieu of standard hospital push/pull trim. The ABH 622ABUS32DAB comes with a 2-3/4" backset in US32D Satin Stainless Steel finish.
- Cylindrical latch application - passage function
- 1-3/4" standard door thickness (specify if different)
- Meets ADA requirements
- Trim is mounted using four thru-bolts for maximum stability
- One continuous spring provides a smoother operation and an extended life for the unit
- Non-handed for installation and stocking ease
- Trim can be mounted vertical or horizontal (with handles pointing toward hinge edge of the door)
- Handles can be mounted up or down by simply rotating trim 180 °
- UL Listed in the U.S.A. and Canada for use on door fire rated 90 minutes or less, up to 4'0" x 8'0"
- 1/2" Latch Bolt Throw
- Average weight per unit = 5 lbs
- Patent# 6,196,599 & Additional Patent Pending
- Opens in a new window.