ABH 642AUS32D is a Cylindrical Privacy function Hospital Push and Pull latches that have a 2-3/4" Backset, a 4-7/8 ASA Strike and comes in US32D Satin Stainless Steel Finish.
- Designed for patient bathroom applications with the privacy-actuated thumb turn on one side and the override know on the opposite side in case of emergency
- 6400 Series - Locking thumb turn on pull side Override knob on the push side
- 6500 Series - Locking thumb turn on push side Override knob on the pull side
- Cylindrical latch application - privacy function
- 2 3/4" backset
- The door is locked by moving the thumb turn into the locked position
- The door is unlocked by operating handle on the thumb turn side, moving thumb turn into the unlocked position, or rotating the override knob in case of emergency
- 1-3/4" standard door thickness (specify if different)
- Meets ADA requirements
- Trim is mounted using four thru-bolts for maximum stability
- One continuous spring provides a smoother operation and an extended life for the unit
- Non-handed for installation and stocking ease
- UL Listed in U.S.A. and Canada for use on door fire rated 90 minutes or less, up to 4'0" x 8'0"
- 1/2" Latch Bolt Throw
- Average weight per unit = 5 lbs
- Patent# 6,293,598 & #6,196,599
- Opens in a new window.