- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
ABH 642A-US32D, Privacy Hospital Latch Pull Side Thumbturn-2 3/4 Backset-Satin Stainless Steel Finish. Furnished With A ASA 4 7/8" Strike Plate.
- Designed for patient bathroom applications with the privacy-actuated thumb turn on one side and the override is on the opposite side in case of emergency
- 6400 Series - Locking thumb turn on the pull side Override knob on the push side
- 6500 Series - Locking thumb turn on push side Override knob on pull side Cylindrical latch application
- privacy function Door is locked by moving the thumb turn into the locked position Door is unlocked by operating the handle on the thumb turn side, moving the thumb turn into the unlocked position, or rotating the override knob in case of emergency
- 1-3/4" standard door thickness (specify if different)
- Meets ADA requirements Trim is mounted using four thru-bolts for maximum stability One continuous spring provides a smoother operation and an extended life for the unit
- Non-handed for installation and stocking ease
- UL Listed in the U.S.A. and Canada for use on door fire rated 90 minutes or less, up to 4'0" x 8'0" 1/2" Latch Bolt Throw
- Average weight per unit = 5 lbs
- Patent# 6,293,598 & #6,196,599
- Opens in a new window.