- Document Center
ABH PT200 Power TransferThe ABH PT200 provides the means of transferring electrical power from the frame to the door in a secure and discreet manner.
Includes (2) 18 AWG Wires
Max. Rating: 24 VDC, 5A, or 120 VAC NEC Class 3
Standard Finishes: US28 - Brushed Aluminum and S5 Powder Coated Dark Bronze to match US10B Finish
PT200 -(2) 18 AWG Wires -Max. Rating: 24 VDC, 5A or 120 VAC NEC Class
PT1000 -(10) 24 AWG Wires -Max. Rating: 24 VDC, 1A
PT1000EZ(Molex Connectors) -(12) 24 AWG Wires -Max. Rating: 24 VDC, 1A
- PT200 & PT1000 & PT1000EZ & PTC5E provide the means of transferring electrical power & data from the frame to the door in a secure and discreet manner.
- Unit mortises into the edges of the door and frame and is completely concealed when the door is in the closed position.
- All metal construction including backboxes - NO PLASTIC PARTS
- Ideal for high abuse or heavy traffic situations
- UL/ULC Listed for use on fire doors
- Packaged individually with fasteners for wood, steel, or aluminum doors and frames
- Approximate shipping weight: 3 lbs.
- Patent Pending
- Matches competitor's door and frame prep
- 1-3/4" Door thickness
- Cam lift hinges (up to 1/2" lift) - allowing for 180 ° door swing
- Butt hinges up to 5" - allowing for 180 ° door swing
- 5-1/2" butt hinges - allowing for 130 ° door swing
- 6" butt hinges - allowing for 110 ° doo swing
- Up to 3/4" offset pivots allowing for 180 ° door swing
- Not for use with swing clear hinges, pocket pivots, butt hinges larger than 6", 1-1/2" offset pivots, or center-hung doors
- Average weight per unit = 2 lbs
|UL LISTED:||UL/ULC Listed for use on fire doors|
ABHABH E0340 Electrified Center Hung Heavy Duty Top Pivot, (8) 30 AWG ...
Sale price From $354.90
ABHABH 0370 Heavy Duty Center Hung Pivot Set - Complete Top And Bottom...
Sale price From $235.69
ABHABH Hinges Full Mortise Continuous Hinges US32D With A500 Stainless...
Sale price From $267.15
ABHABH 0117 Pivot Set 3/4" Offset Top And Bottom, Complete Set Top And...
Sale price From $244.92