Adams Rite 4920AN-55-602-628 Heavy Duty ANSI Size Deadlatch, Flat Faceplate, 2-3/4 In. Backset, 4-7/8 In. Flat Mortised Strike, LH or RHR, 628 Satin Aluminum Finish
4920AN Heavy Duty Deadlatch
Flexible traffic control and easy installation for wood or hollow metal doors.
- Bolt Holdback: While the bolt is held fully retracted, a reverse turn of the key retains the bolt, allowing the door to be free-swinging.
- Cylinder Backset: 1-1/2" or 2-3/4" only
- Case: Measures 7/8" x 5-13/16" x depth. Depth varies by backset (see table on catalog page). Steel with corrosion-resistant plating.
- Latchbolt: 5/8" x 1" x 5/8" throw. Solid brass. Handing is easily reversible using only a screwdriver.
- Auxiliary Latchpin: Stainless steel. Deadlocks latch bolt to prevent “loiding” or case-knife entry.
- Faceplate: 1-1/4" x 8" armored flat faceplate can also be adjusted in the field for right or left beveled edge doors.
- Strikes: Stainless steel, US32D Satin finish (630). 4506-02 Strike furnished to ANSI preparation specifications for flat jamb.
- Cylinder Cam: Operable by any standard mortise cylinder with MS ® cam, dimensioned as shown. Cylinders with MS ® cams can be readily obtained from most cylinder manufacturers. See CYLINDERS for cylinder make, thumb turn, and trim ring information.
- Options: Backset, strike, and finish must be specified when ordering. For information on handles, paddles, and lever operators, see TRIM. See ELECTRIC STRIKES for compatible access control products. See 4900 Heavy Duty Deadlatch for aluminum stile door applications.
- Standard Package: Individually boxed with faceplate, strike, and machine screws for mounting. Order cylinders, paddles, handles, or lever operators separately. Shipping weight: 1-1/4 lbs.
- Opens in a new window.