- UltraLite Electric Strikes are designed for use in aluminum, hollow metal or wood applications.
- Document Center
Electric Strike Rim Exit Device by Adams Rite, Model #74R2-130
The 74R2-130 Adams Rite Electric Strike For use in aluminum jambs and stiles. Opens electrically under 35 lbs. of preload. Electric Strike, Rim Exit Devices, 1/2" Latchbolt, 12, 16, 24 VAC/DC, (VA7400-16VDC required for 16VDC Operation) Fail Safe/Fail Secure, Aluminum
7400 Electric Strikes
- Fail-Safe/Fail-Secure: Field selectable at time of installation.
- Case: Approximately 1" x 3-3/8" x 1-1/16" deep.
- Strike Lip: Basic 7400 electric strike has a lip of proper length for 1-3/4" thick door that closes flush with jamb edge. Where door thickness or jamb shape differs from this configuration, lip extension kits are available. Not available on 7401.
- Strike Opening: 5/8" adjustable x 1-7/16" x 1/2" deep. Bolt retainer jaw is stainless steel. Strike accepts bolts of Adams Rite 4500, 4700 (discontinued), or 4900 Deadlatch or cylindrical latches.
- Faceplate: Measures 1-1/4" x 4-7/8". 7400 has a flat faceplate; 7401 is radiused to match nose on an inactive leaf in a pair of aluminum stile glass doors. Available in a wide range of architectural finishes.
- Field selectable to match power source of 12, 16, or 24 VDC.
- 16 DC requires adapter (P/N VA 7400-16VDC)
- 4603 Rectifier is required to convert low-voltage AC current to DC current of the same voltage. Please contact the factory when using AC mode.