- Designed for use with Adams Rite deadlatches or cylindrical locksets with 1/2" to 5/8" latch bolt projection.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Adams Rite 7100-540-628-00 Electric Strike, Aluminum Jambs, Flat Face, 24VAC, Fail Secure, 628 Aluminum Finish
7100-540-628-00 Adams Rite Electric Strike For use in aluminum jambs and stiles. Electric Strike, Aluminum Jambs, Flat Face, 24VAC, Fail Secure, Aluminum
7100 Electric Strikes
- Fail-Safe/Fail-Secure: Field convertible from one mode to the other. However, AC intermittent solenoid must not be used continuously in either.
- Case: Approximately 1" x 3-3/8" x 1-5/8" deep.
- Strike Lip: Basic 7100 strike has a lip of proper length for 1-3/4" thick door that closes flush with jamb edge. Where door thickness or jamb shape differs from this standard relationship, lip extension kits are available, specified by the last dash number. Not available on 7101.
- Strike Opening: 5/8" x 1-7/16" x 1/2" deep. Bolt retainer jaw is stainless steel. Strike accepts bolt of any Adams Rite 4500, 4700 (discontinued), or 4900 Deadlatch or cylindrical latches.
- Faceplate: Measures 1-1/4" x 4-7/8". 7100 has a flat faceplate; 7101 is radiused to match the nose on an inactive leaf in a pair of narrow stile glass doors. Available in a wide range of architectural finishes.
- Voltage: Available in 12 or 24 volt AC and DC. DC continuous units are silent, AC intermittent units "buzz" on the operation.
- Opens in a new window.