- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Arrow D61 26D IC Deadbolt Single Cylinder, SFIC Prep, Less Core, 2-3/4" Backset, US26D-626 Satin Chrome
The D61 26D IC Arrow Lock Deadlock Arrow D Series deadlocks are engineered to perform under the most extreme conditions where security is critical. Deadbolt, Single Cylinder, SFIC Prep, Less Core, Satin Chrome Finish Arrow D Series deadlocks are engineered to perform under the most extreme conditions where security is critical. Our Grade 1 extra heavy duty deadlock surpasses the demands of industrial, institutional, and commercial applications.
- Housing–Two-piece housing, with free-spinning outer ring to prevent wrenching. Concealed mounting screws are standard on double cylinder functions. Deadbolt–1" (25.40mm) throw, solid steel deadbolt with hardened, free spinning, steel pin & insert.
- Backset–2-3/4" (69.85mm).
- Deadbolt fronts–2-1/4" (57.15mm) x 1" (25.40mm) standard for 2-3/8" (60.32mm) backset, 2-1/4" (57.15mm) x 1-1/8" (28.57mm) standard for 2-3/4" (69.85mm) backset. Drive-in deadbolts are available.
- Doors–1-3/8" (34.925mm) to 1-3/4" (44.45mm) thick standard.
- Strikes–Supplied standard with the #346 wood frame strike and BX91D strike reinforcement. The #345 metal frame strike is optional.
- Handing–All functions are reversible.
- Cylinder Options–Accepts 6 or 7 pin, small format, interchangeable cores. Supplied less cores. Will accept Best or Falcon type cores (except the E41).
- Opens in a new window.