- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Arrow DBX62 32D IC Deadbolt, Double Cylinder, SFIC Prep, Less Core, Adjustable Backset, US32D-630 Satin Stainless Steel
The DB Series is a Grade 2 Commercial Deadbolt that features an adjustable backset in an attractive low profile package. It is ideal for commercial common areas and residential use.
- Designed to meet ANSI A156.36, Auxiliary Locks, Grade 2
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for use on 3 hour fire doors when used in conjunction with a rated primary latching device.
- Function – Double Cylinder.
- Housing – Solid zinc cylinder housing.
- Latch Bolt – 1" (25mm) throw brass deadbolt with hardened,
- free spinning, steel pin insert.
- Deadbolt Front – 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1" (25mm). Plastic spacer supplied for 1-1/8" (27.5mm) mortise.
- Backset – 2-3/8" – 2-3/4" (60mm – 70mm), adjustable.
- Door Thickness – 1-3/8" – 2" (35mm – 50mm).
- Strike – 1/32" (2.3mm) steel with wood frame reinforcer.
- Cylinder – Solid brass, drilled for 6 pins pinned to 5. Supplied
- with 2 nickel plated brass keys per keyed lock.
- Cylinder Options – Accepts 6 or 7 pin, small format interchangeable cores. Supplied less core. Will accept Best or Falcon type cores Finishes – 605/613/630.
- Opens in a new window.