- The Arrow DCN500 Series Heavy Duty Surface Door Closers are ideal for Institutions or other high traffic applications.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
DCN516-690 Surface Door Closer, Hydraulic Tri-Mount Push or Pull Side Mounting, Double Lever Arm with PA Bracket, Plastic Cover, Size 1 to 6, Grade 1, Non-Handed, Dark Bronze Painted.
The Arrow DCN500 Series Heavy Duty Surface Door Closers are ideal for Institutions or other high traffic applications.
The DCN500 is designed for end-users looking for value and versatility in a rugged design making this Series suitable for a wide variety of applications Features:
DCN516-690 Surface Door Closer
- Heavy-duty cast iron body.
- Hardened steel rack and pinion.
- High tensile steel springs.
- Staked valves
- Two non-critical adjusting valves sweep and latch) control closing speed.
- Backcheck intensity valve.
- All temperature fluid.
- Full plastic cover standard.
- Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm mount applications.
- Supplied with fully threaded self reaming/tapping screws, machine nuts and thru-bolts for 1-3/4" thick doors.
- DCN5xx-1 Series door closers are supplied with a hold open arm.
- DCN5xx-2 has a heavy duty parallel arm with a stop feature for door openings between 90° and 110°.
- DCN5xx-3 has a heavy duty parallel arm with a stop and thumb turn hold open feature for door openings between 90° and 110°.
- Packaging: one per box and four boxes per carton.
- 10 year limited warranty.
- Aluminum (689), Specify AL
- Dark Bronze (690), Specify DBZ
- DCN516 closers are adjustable for spring sizes 1 through 6
- UL/cUL listed.
- UL10C listed for positive pressure to comply with UBC-72 (1997).
- Meets the requirements of ANSI A156.4 and ANSI ICC A117.1.
- Opens in a new window.