- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Bobrick B-7120 Surface-Mounted ADA Hand Dryer w/ 25 Second Dry Time - Color White, 115v
Operating electronically, the Bobrick B-7120 surface-mounted hand dryer finishes the job in less than 25 seconds to provide a speedy and sanitary process. To save energy, if an inanimate object is placed under it to dry, the unit will shut off in 11⁄2 minutes. Hot air is produced by this hand dryer using coiled nickel-chrome heating elements, and two centrifugal fans push air out the opening. If the dryer gets too hot, it will shut off automatically with a thermal overload switch.
- QuietDry series TrimDry
- Operated with electronic sensor
- Automatically shuts off after 11⁄2 min. if used with an inanimate object
- Dries hands in less than 25 sec.
- Heats with 2 coiled nickel-chrome elements
- Includes an automatic thermal overload switch
- 2 centrifugal fans mounted on motor shaft
- The vandal-resistant grille on the air inlet
- 4 holes in the mounting base
- Made of mild steel zinc with a white epoxy-coated finish
Dimensions & Utilities
- 1325⁄32 in. W x 4 in. D x 1319⁄32 in. H
- 15 A, 1725 W, 1⁄7 HP
- 115 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph
Trim Line Surface-Mounted Hand Dryer, White painted steel, 115v/60/1ph. No-touch operation: electronic sensor automatically turns the dryer on when hands are held under the air-outlet opening and across the path of the sensor. Dual air outlets provide a swirling circulation of airflow. Drying time less than 25 seconds. The electronic sensor will automatically shut the dryer off 1-1/2 minutes after the dryer turns on.
- Opens in a new window.