- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Bobrick B750-115V RECESSED HAND DRYER Autopilot Operation.
Durable, cast-iron with white vitreous enamel finish, automatic sensor.
115V AC, 20 Amp, 50/60 Hz, 2300 Watts, cULus Listed.
- Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines for barrier-free installation
- Vitreous enamel, drawn-steel cover, white only
- 115V AC, 20 Amp, 2300 Watts, 50/60 Hz, cULus Listed
- Limited warranty: motor brushes for 3 years; all other parts for 10 years
- Automatic hand dryers should be installed 15" (380mm) above any projection or horizontal surface which may interfere with the operation of the automatic sensor
MATERIALS: Cover — One-piece, minimum 1/8'' (3mm) thick, white iron-casting is finished in high-gloss, acid-resistant, multicoat vitreous enamel. Equipped with a two-position, self-returning, chrome-plated air-outlet nozzle. The air-outlet opening is equipped with a vandal-resistant grille. The cover is secured to the base unit with two concealed, vandal-resistant, recessed hex screws. Recessed Mounting Box — 16-gauge (1.5mm) steel with baked enamel finish. Rust-resistant. Base Unit — One-piece aluminum casting. Incorporates concealed, vandal-resistant air-inlet vanes on both sides and bottom. Motor — Universal, 1/10 hp, 6200 rpm, on resilient mounting. Sealed ball-bearing at the drive-shaft end and self-lubricating sleeve bearing at the non-drive end. Equipped with automatic thermal-overload switch. Fan — Dynamically balanced, a single-inlet centrifugal fan is mounted on the motor shaft; directs airflow through the heating element at 150 cfm. Heating Element — Coiled nickel-chrome heating element is mounted in a mica frame and protected by an automatic thermal overload switch. The heating element, which is located on the inlet side of the fan, heats air without hot spots — inaccessible to vandals.
- Opens in a new window.