- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Corbin Russwin CL3310-NZD-612 Cylindrical Lever Lockset, Newport Lever, Grade 1, Non-Keyed-Passage Set, 2-3/4 Backset, 4-7/8 Strike, Satin Bronze Finish, Non-Handed
Function Passage or Closet:
- Latchbolt by a lever on either side
- Both levers are always free
- Handing Non-handed (Except FZD trim)
- Door Thickness 1-3/4" (44mm) - 2" (51mm) standard. Optional: Over 2"(51mm) - 2-1/4" (57mm)
- Lock Chassis Steel, and zinc dichromate for corrosion resistance.
- Backset 2-3/4" (70mm) standard. Optional: 3-3/4" (95mm) and 5" (127mm) Latchbolt Stainless Steel, 1/2" (13mm) throw. Optional: 3/4" (19mm) throw deadlocking fire latch for pair of doors
- Auxiliary Latchbolt Deadlocking latch bolt prevents manipulation when the door is closed.
- Front Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel, 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm).
- Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm). Optional: rounded corners
- Strike Wrought brass or stainless steel ANSI curved lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) lip to center. Optional strikes, lip lengths, and ANSI wrought strike box available
- Opens in a new window.