- Comes in all standard finishes and is non-handed.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Corbin Russwin DL2213 Cylindrical Single Cylinder Deadlock, L4 Keyway, Keyed Random,  Change Keys, Non-Handed.
Function: Single Cylinder
By key outside and by thumb turn inside.
DL2200 Series Cylindrical Deadlocks
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Door Thickness: Standard - 1-3/4" (44mm). Optional door thicknesses are available; see Quick Codes.
- Backset: Standard - 2-3/4" (70mm); Optional: 2-3/8" (60mm)
- Front: Standard - brass or stainless steel, 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm). Optional: 1" width; see Quick Codes.
- Deadbolt: 1" throw, solid steel deadbolt with hardened, free spinning, steel pin insert.
- Strike: Standard - 2-3/4" (70mm) x1-1/8" (29mm). Optional strikes and wrought boxes are available.
- Cylinder: Standard - brass, 6-pin, L4 keyway Keyed Random. Security cylinder optional; see Quick Codes.
- Keys: Two nickel silver standard.
- Keying Features Available: Master keying; construction master keying; security; visual key control; concealed key control
- Warranty: One-year limited.
- Opens in a new window.