Hardwired Rim Exit Device with Electric Alarm
- Code-compliant, alarmed, durable attractive and easy to install fire and panic hardware with relatching bolt provides enhanced security for primary and secondary exits.
- Ideal for loss prevention protection on emergency exit doors in a wide variety of buildings and businesses.
- Alarm is armed or disarmed by key.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ A mortise cylinder with standard Yale cam is required (sold separately)
- Stainless steel self-latching bolt
- Angled end cap to deflect damage
- Tamper-resistant housing
- Delayed arming feature
- Field selectable manual rearming or auto-rearming
- Latch bolt monitoring option available
- Approximately 100dB alarm
- Powered by a standard 12-volt AC power (transformer included) with 9-volt battery backup
- Low battery alert
- Armored Cable Kit provided
- U.L. listed fire and panic exit hardware; ANSI/BHMA Grade 1; ADA; CA Title 19.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Exceeds life safety requirements for all building codes
- Opens in a new window.