Detex V40-EB-48-711 Rim Exit Device has a Battery Powered Alarm, has a 48" Length, and comes in 711 Black Finish.
- Weather resistant, code-compliant, alarmed, durable, attractive corrosion resistant and easy to install fire and panic hardware with relatching bolt provides enhanced security for primary and secondary exits.
- Ideal for loss prevention protection on emergency exit doors in a wide variety of buildings and businesses.
- Alarm is armed or disarmed by key. A mortise cylinder with standard Yale cam is required (sold separately)
- Stainless steel self-latching bolt
- Angled end cap to deflect damage
- Tamper-resistant housing
- Delayed arming feature
- Field selectable manual rearming or auto-rearming
- Approximately 100dB alarm
- Powered by a standard 9-volt battery
- Low battery alert
- Remote bypass capability
- Remote signal capability
- U.L. listed fire and panic exit hardware; ANSI/BHMA Grade 1; ADA; CA Title 19. Exceeds life safety requirements for all building codes
- Opens in a new window.