- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Detex V40 EE LD 628 99 In 36" Or 48" Bar, Wide Stile Rim Exit Device, Delayed Egress Device 15 Seconds, Exit Only, Less Dogging, 99 Surface Strike, Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized.
• Door Types - Wood, Hollow Metal, Fiberglass or Aluminum • Door Thickness - Fits standard 1-3/4” - 2-1/4” • Single Door Stile - Fits 3-1/2” minimum stile doors with 99 surface strike (Std.) • Pairs of Doors Stile - Fits 4” minimum stile doors with 99 surface strike • Door Stile - Fits 2” narrow stile doors - specify NS • Machine and Self-Drilling Screws (Std.)
- Code-compliant, alarmed, durable attractive, and easy to install fire and panic hardware with relatching bolt provides 15 seconds delayed egress security for primary and secondary exits
- Ideal for loss prevention protection on emergency exit doors in a wide variety of buildings and businesses.
- Alarm is armed or disarmed by key. A mortise cylinder with standard Yale cam is required (sold separately)
- Stainless steel self-latching bolt
- Angled end cap to deflect the damage
- Tamper-resistant housing
- Delayed arming feature
- Manual rearming or auto-rearming
- Latch bolt monitoring standard
- Approximately 100dB alarm
- Powered by standard 24-volt AC power (transformer included) with 9-volt battery backup
- Low battery alert (field selectable)
- Remote bypass capability
- U.L. listed fire and panic exit hardware; ANSI/BHMA Grade 1; ADA; CA Title 19. Exceeds life safety requirements for all building codes
- Opens in a new window.