DETEX V40 x EE Delayed Egress Rim Exit Device With Electric Alarm comes in US28 Aluminum Finish and is available in 36" inch and 48" inch models.
- Code-compliant, alarmed, durable attractive and easy to install fire and panic hardware with relatching bolt provides 15 second delayed egress security for primary and secondary exits
- Ideal for loss prevention protection on emergency exit doors in a wide variety of buildings and businesses.
- Alarm is armed or disarmed by key. A mortise cylinder with standard Yale cam is required (sold separately)
- Stainless steel self-latching bolt
- Angled end cap to deflect damage
- Tamper-resistant housing
- Delayed arming feature
- Manual rearming or auto-rearming
- Latch bolt monitoring standard
- Approximately 100dB alarm
- Powered by standard 24-volt AC power (transformer included) with 9-volt battery backup
- Low battery alert (field selectable)
- Remote bypass capability
- U.L. listed fire and panic exit hardware; ANSI/BHMA Grade 1; ADA; CA Title 19. Exceeds life safety requirements for all building codes
- Opens in a new window.