- The 310 Series is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial grade electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Folger Adam 310 4 2 24D 630 Fail Secure 24VDC Electric Strike Double, PK Keeper 5" CTC 630/US32D Satin Stainless Steel
The FA 310-4-2 24D 630 Folger Adam Electric Strike The 310-4 vertical surface mounted series is designed for heavy-duty applications on single or double doors. Fail Secure, Complete 24VDC Electric Strike, Double, PK Keeper, 5" CTC Satin Stainless Steel The 310 Series is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial grade electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction of this device makes it ideal for high abuse applications that would disable other electric strikes.
310 Series Electric Strikes
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3-hour single door (fail secure only)
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3-hour double door (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- UL1034, burglary-resistant listed
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- New York City accepted
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- RoHS compliant
- .51 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Tamper-resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance rating 500,000 cycles
- Horizontally adjustable keeper to allow for door and frame misalignment
- 1/2" keeper depth (310-2)
- Fail Secure (standard)
- Plug-in connector
- Five years limited warranty
- LCBMA - Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor with Auxiliary Switch (all except 310-2 3/4OB)
- Opens in a new window.