- Product Specs
- Technical Specs
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
LCN 4011 Door Closer Heavy Duty Surface Mounted Multiple finish options Aluminum 689/US28, Dark Bronze 695, and Light Bronze 691 Finishes, Handed
4010 Series Surface Mounted Closers
The 4010 is the best-performing heavy-duty closer designed specifically for institutional and other rugged high-traffic applications.
The Surface-mounted 4000 Series LCN closers feature a very modern design engineered for each application, easy installation, and superior performance and are designed for high-traffic settings.
- Standard 4010 series closer is shipped with a regular arm, standard plastic cover, and self-reaming and tapping screws. See the Options tab for options.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5'0" and exterior doors to 4'0".
- Non-sized cylinder (4011) adjustable for interior doors to 4'6" and exterior doors to 3'6".
- Closer mounts hinge side, specify right or left swinging door.
- Corner brackets are available. See the Options tab for options.
- 4011 cylinder meets ADA requirements.
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish.
- The optional plated finish on the metal cover, arm, and fasteners.
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with a powder coat only.
- The 4010 Series is UL and cUL listed with regular or fusible link arms for self-closing doors.
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Limited Warranty||30 Years|
|Mounting Location||Pull Side|
|Degree Hold Open||140 Deg.|
|Arm Type||Regular Arm|
|Degree Swing||140 Deg.|
|Cold Weather Fluid||Yes|
|Product Type||Surface Closers|
- Opens in a new window.