- Product Reviews
- Document Center
McKinney TA2314-QC 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" US32D ElectroLynx Electric Hinge US32D/630 Satin Stainless Steel Finish
Each hinge features concealed plug connectors that eliminate the need for separate or exposed wiring. Standard connectors make installation quick and simple. Brass eyelets add protection and durability. Recommended for standard weight, medium frequency doors, or doors with closing devices.
McKinney electric hinges are UL listed and may be used on fire-rated doors for up to 3 hours. An 8 position connector is used for QC4 and QC8 wire hinges.
An 8 position and a 4 position connector are used for QC12 wire hinges. Features
- Full Mortise
- 5 Knuckle
- Recommended for standard weight, medium frequency doors, or doors with closing devices.
- Use for common flush door/frame/wall applications
- 4 amp continuous @ 24 volts AC or DC per circuit
- 28 gauge multi-strand wires are used.
- A pigtail is provided for connection to the source wiring.
- Finishes available: US32D
- The gauge of metal: .134
|Hinge Size:||4.5" x 4.5"|
|Wood Screw:||1-1/4 x 12 F.H.|
|Machine Screws:||1/2 x12-24 F.H|
|Number of Holes:||8|
|UL Listed:||3 Hour Fire Rated|
- Opens in a new window.