- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Pemko 177AT-72 Long Latching Panic Exit Saddles Have a 5" Width, With a 7/8" Height. The Pemko 177AT-72 comes in 72" Lengths in a ThermoSeal Insert Mill Finish Aluminum
Pemko 177AT-72 Latching Saddle Features
- Thresholds are designed to work in conjunction with surface applied vertical rod exit devices.
- Pemko Latching Panic Exit Saddle is also used to provide a doorstop and seal at the bottom of the door
- PRODUCT TESTING: • GreenGuard GOLD Certification – Tested to UL2818 and achieved GOLD certification for low V.O.C. content – ulspot.com for certificate
- Air Infiltration Tested – Tested to ASTM E-283-04 (2012) for low air leakage allowance; allows no more than 0.3 cfm per square foot at 1.57 psf.
- Sound Tested – Tested to ASTM E90 – 2009 in a single or in multiple sound seal configurations for sound attenuation in an opening
- MATERIAL: Thermoseal (TPE) Gasket, 6063-T6 Aluminum Alloy, and Temper Saddle
1. Carefully cope to fit within the frame opening making sure the seal will make contact with the door face. 2. Trim seal 1/16” longer than the threshold at each end. Use a sealant or compound at all edges and joints. 3. Fasten with screws provided.
Pemko 177AT-72 Latching Saddle Specifications
|Available Finishes:|| B - Mill Finish Extruded Bronze (Brass) A - Mill Finish Aluminum Aluminum
D - Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
G - Gold Anodized Aluminum
|Width:||5” (127 mm)|
|Height:||1/2” (12.7 mm) x 7/8" (22.2 mm)|
|UL:||Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure
- Opens in a new window.