- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Rixson E-M19 Electrified Intermediate Pivot for Power Transfer - 4 Wire, Offset Hung, Handed.
Application• Offset Hung
• Electric Pivot for Power Transfer
• For Electrified Panic Devices with Large Inrush Current
• Not load-bearing
• Always use M19 intermediate pivot to install door
• Door and jamb portion are factory assembled and cannot be separated
• Junction boxes are supplied with pivots
• Two each 18 gauge wires. Each wire is rated at 2 amps continuously. UL listed for 24-volt, Class I wiring
• ElectroLynx® option not available
• Not available in ferrous material
• 3/4" (19mm) offset
• Door edges must be beveled in 1/8" in 2"
• Furnished with wood and machine screws
- Opens in a new window.