Sargent 11U65 T-Zone 11 Line Grade 1 Lever Lock
The Sargent 11U65 from Sargent's 11 Line of locks is a Grade 1 Heavy Duty, Cylindrical Lever Lock for Prvacy or Bathroom Function.
**Quick Shipping Available on All 11U65 locks except with E Rose**
- LA is the standard Sargent Keyway and all cylinders will be 1-bitted unless otherwise specified.
Maximum Strength & Durability:
- True interlocking between the cast/ machined stainless steel lockbody and latch. Provides unequalled strength and durability
- Independent Testing proves: - Exceeds 10 TIMES ANSI/ BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 standard for cycle testing. Over 8 MILLION cycles!
- Withstands 3-1/2 TIMES ANSI/ BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 torque force on a locked lever. Over 3000 in/lbs!
- Virtually no lever sag even after 8 million cycles
- In a class of its own! This lock raises the bar and sets new standards!
- 10 Year limited warranty. No service required to maintain warranty
- Fits 161 door preps
- Fewer parts for easier installation
- Only 45 degrees of lever rotation required to retract latchbolt
- 19 functions. Many functions are easily field changeable
- 4 Solid ADA lever designs and 4 roses available to cover a wide variety of door preps and design requirements
- Simple cylinder removal. Easy change outs
- SARGENT uses engineered solutions and flexible manufacturing processes to accommodate special applications
- SARGENT's revolutionary MicroShield? available. This antimicrobial silver-based finish coating permanently suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew. EPA and NSF approved and FDA listed.
- Patented "T-Zone" construction with true interlocking between the lockbody and the latch. Provides unequalled strength and durability for the most demanding applications.
- High security lever attachment available for applications subject to severe vandalism
- Resists vandalism
- Torx? and spanner screws
- Classroom security function available
Now Easier to Install!:
- New intuitive packaging reduces installation time by 33%
- Our new "out of the box and onto the door" packaging organizes the parts, has simple instructions and even includes a small tool kit.
- Opens in a new window.