Sargent 1561 Flush Mounted Electromagnetic Door Holders are Fail Safe devices designed to hold open self closing smoke and fire doors until released by a fire protection or other control system. Holders are well suited for applications where there is insufficient space for Fire Guards. Comes in EN Sprayed Aluminum Finish.
- Designed for use with self-closing fire and smoke barrier doors
- Use independently or with any fire or smoke detector system
- When de-activated, helps control the spread of fire and smoke by automatically releasing doors from an open position for simultaneous closing
- Fail-safe device: When electrical power fails, doors will release to close automatically
- Conforms to devices outlined in National Fire Protection Agency Standards Nos. 80 and 101
- Designed to work with SARGENT door closers
- Recommended vertical location is on top rail of door â€“ within 6" of lock stile edge
- When applications will not allow wall or floor magnets, consult SARGENTâ€™s FireGuard catalog for our line of Electronic Closer Holders
- Fits standard outlet box
- Holding force â€“ 35 lbs typical
- Voltage and Current: 120 VAC, 60 Hz., .020 amp 24 VAC/DC, 60 Hz., .020 amp 12 VDC, .040 amp
- EN Sprayed Aluminum Finish
|UL:||UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards|
- Opens in a new window.