- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Sargent 28-10G71-LB-12V-US26D 12V Fail Safe Cylindrical Electromechanical Lock - 2-3/4" Backset, 4-7/8" Strike, LA Keyway, L Rose, B Lever, US26D/626 Satin Chrome Finish
The Sargent 10G71-LB-12V-US26D from Sargent's 10 Line of locks is a Grade 1 Heavy Duty, Electromechanical Cylindrical Lever Lock for Fail Secure Function. The Sargent 10G71-LB-12V-US26D has an L Rose, a B Lever, 12V AC/DC voltage in satin chrome finish.
Sargent 10G71-LB-12V-US26D Features:
- 10G71 Electromechanical (Fail Secure)
- Power on locks outside lever
- Inside lever is always free
- Latchbolt retracted by key outside when locked electrically
- Guardbolt deadlocks latch bolt
NOTE: Must specify the hand
of the door for this function
- For doors -1-3/4" thick adjusts to 2"
- Strike- 4-7/8" ANSI A-115.2 Curved Lip Strike with 1-1/4" curved lip
- Latch-2-1/4" x 1-1/8" front, Stainless steel 1/2" throw
- Door Prep 161 Modified with 2 thru-bolt holes. (2-1/8" cross-bore with a 2-3/4" backset, and a 1" edge-bore with a mortise 1-1/8" wide and 2-1/4" high)
- Opens in a new window.