The Securitron M62 Magnalock has a 1200 lbs. holding force Magnalock with automatic dual voltage. Recommended for exterior and perimeter doors through which criminals could gain entrance to cause substantial economic loss.
The M62 is a strong, easy-to-maintain solution for interior, perimeter and exterior access control. With unsurpassed durability, the M62 will last long after most buildings wear out. Flexible mounting options support applications for hollow metal, concrete filled metal, wood, or glass with aluminum frames, and Herculite doors.
Securitron M62 Magnalock Features:
- Patented instant release circuit - no residual magnetism
- Fully sealed electronics - tamper proof and weatherproof
- Surface mounts easily with minimal tools
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630)
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening
- Dress Covers available
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required
- Universal threaded conduit fitting is 1/2" female - 3/4" male
- Split Strike Plates and Offset Strike Plates available
- UL Listed
Securitron M62 Magnalock Specifications:
|Holding Force:||1200 lbs. [544 kg]|
|Current Draw and Voltage:||250mA at 12VDC; 150mA at 24VDC|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]|
|Warranty:||MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty|
Securitron M62 Magnalock Certifications:
UL 10C Listed
- Opens in a new window.