- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Stanley HTFBB1994545-US32D 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" Hospital Tip Ball Bearing Hinge - Full Mortise, Heavy Weight, US32/629 Bright Stainless Steel Finish
- For use on heavy doors or doors where the high frequency is expected such as entrance doors to office buildings, stores, public buildings, and corridor entrance doors to offices
- All hinges have template screw hole location for use on either wood or hollow metal doors and frames
- Equipped with four Stanley permanently lubricated non-detachable ball bearings
- Pins in non-ferrous hinges are stainless steel
- Hole in the bottom tip for easy pin removal
- Reversible flush tips and pins
- Hinges can be furnished as follows:
- with hospital tips (HT)
Stanley HTFBB199-4545 Specifications
|Size Open:||4-1/2" x 4-1/2" (114 x 114 mm)|
|The gauge of Metal:||.180" (4.6 mm)|
|Flat Head Screws Per Piece:||Machine: 8 - 12-24 x 1/2"
Wood: 8 - 12 x 1-1/4"
|Quantity Per Case:||30 each|
|Quantity Per Box:||3 each|
|Weight:||42 Lbs (19 Kg)|
- Opens in a new window.