- Technical Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Von Duprin PS904 Base Power Supply (4A @ 12/24 VDC Field Selectable)Overview:
- The PS900 Series is a consolidated line of power supplies and accessories that offer enhanced flexibility and functionality specific to the changing needs of the access control market.
- The PS900 Series can be used in a variety of applications to convert high-voltage AC power into the regulated low-voltage DC outputs required by most access control devices.
- The PS900 Series protects devices downstream by providing Class 21, filtered and regulated power.
- The full line is UL294 certified.
- Constant output rating at both 12VDC or 24VDC provides superior performance; includes field selectable jumper
- Flat mounting of option boards provides easier access to terminal blocks for the connection of electrified devices
- High voltage protective cover
- Battery backup board auto-selects voltage
- Fire alarm relay can be configured to provide either switched or un-switched outputs from a power supply
- PS914 designed with a high inrush current for powering electrified panic devices
- Universal 120-240 VAC input
- Low voltage DC, regulated and filtered
- Electronic power limiting foldback circuit for AC current overload protection
- Fused primary input
- AC status monitor- isolated SPDT contacts
- AC input and DC output LED status indicators
- Cover-mounted AC input indication
- Hinged cover with lock-down screws
- Optional key lock
- Schlage electromagnetic locks
- Schlage AD Series hardwired locks
- Schlage electrified mechanical locks
- Von Duprin electrified strikes
- Von Duprin exit devices
- Many other brands
|Output Volts||12/24 V|
|Fire Alarm Relay||No|
|Transformer Output||Up to 5 Amps|
Von Durpin PS904 Base Power Supply (4A @ 12/24 VDC field selectable) (approx. weight 11 lbs) PS904 is able to accept a total of 2 optional distribution boards.
- Grade: 1
- Unit of Measure: Each
- Package Qty: 1
- Purpose: General
- Output Volts: 12/24 VDC
- Output Amps: 4 AMPS
- Fire Alarm Relay: No
- Modular Options: No
- Opens in a new window.