- Product Specs
- Technical Specs
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
The Yale AU-NTT610-NR 626 Nextouch Rim Exit Trim with Pushbutton Keypad is a Standalone lock, Augusta Lever, No Deadbolt With Cylinder Override, is Yale 2153 Keyd Random, Includes 2 Change Keys, Non-Handed and comes in a Satin Chrome finish.
The Yale nexTouch NTT610 is perfect for management offices, restrooms, staff lounges, access to airport apron, storage closets, new construction or renovation projects of multi-family facilities with individual units and common areas, small to medium-sized businesses with new or existing automation systems.
- Capacitive touchscreen or pushbutton keypad available, for tactile environments and ADA compliance
- Patented adjustable mounting posts enable retrofit onto many exit device models without any additional hardware
- Up to 500 user codes in keypad-only operation
- 9V battery power backup prevents lockout even if the batteries fail
- Modular technology allows users to upgrade to data-on-card or wireless technologies as system requirements change and grow
- Keypad lockout feature: Deters tampering by disabling the keypad for a default of 180 seconds after five (5) successive failed attempts.
COMPATIBLE EXIT DEVICES: Thanks to its patented adjustable mounting posts, Yale nexTouch exit trim is compatible with several makes and models of exit devices right out of the box, without the need for separate mounting hardware. Check the chart below to see if yours is a fit.
Manufacturer Model/Series Number
|1800, 2100/2150, 6100/6150, 7100/7150
|Unit of Measure
|UL Listing Type
|UL/cUL, 3 Hours
|ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
|Latch Backset Dimension
|4 7/8" x 1 1/4"
|4 AA Batteries
|Rim Exit Trim with Keypad