- Product Reviews
- Document Center
ABH 3790 Gravity Coordinator is Non-Handed and made of Stainless Steel. The 3790 Gravity Coordinator is used on pair of doors when one door must close before the other.
- The roller arm stops the active door from closing before the inactive door
- Functional door up to and including 4'0" wide
- Inactive door up to and including 3'4" wide
- Both doors are over 2'10" wide
- The closing of the inactive door causes the strike plate on top of the door to lift the arm and close the active door. As the passive door closes, the nylon roller lifts the coordinator's arm
- The gravity arm and door bracket are fields adjustable for installation ease
- UL listed for use with a pair of swinging fire doors incorporating an astragal for up to and including 3 hours
- Standard finish = US32D - Satin Stainless steel. Contact the factory for custom finishes
- Average weight per unit = 2.5 lbs
- Opens in a new window.