- Among the strongest, most durable exit devices on the market, with additional security options available.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Corbin Russwin ED5200A-36-N910-ETL-630 Fire Rated Rim Exit Device, Passage Function Non-Keyed, "ETL" Newport Lever Trim, 36" Bar, 630 Satin Stainless Steel Finish
Trim Function: Passage Non-Keyed, Handed RHR Or LHR
Entrance by trim when latch bolt is retracted by a lever. Lever always active, no cylinder
Certification/Compliance ANSI Meets A156.3, Type 3, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code. UL/cUL All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305 standards for panic hardware. Three-hour fire-rated devices listed as fire exit hardware for A label and lesser class 4' x 8' single or 8' x 8' double doors; UL symbol on active case cover indicates listings.
ED5000 Series Pushpad Exit Devices
- Modular construction, maintenance-free design
- Available in the rim, mortise, surface vertical rod, and concealed vertical rod
- Complete offering of electro-mechanical solutions
- Available with Microshield® antimicrobial coating
- Made from 61% post-consumer recycled content as per LEED MR credit 4
- 5-year warranty
- Available with Museo® decorative levers and 13 architectural finishes
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certified
- Opens in a new window.