- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Rixson L117-LH-626 Offset Pivot Set-Heavy Weight Brushed, Left Handed, 626-US26D Chrome Finish for Lead Lined or High Traffic Door (Includes Top & Bottom Pivot)Application
• Exterior or Interior Doors
• Lead-Lined/Heavy/High Traffic Doors
• Weight to 1,750 lbs.*
• Door Width up to 4'0" (1219mm)
* Door size & weight guidelines are determined using the appropriate number of intermediate pivots
• Standard top pivot L180 included
• ML19 intermediate pivot required (order separately)
• Bottom pivot mortised into floor • Available for fire door assemblies up to three hours (ferrous material).
• Additional thrust bearing for greater load capacity
• Doors 60" (1524mm) to 90" (2286mm) in height should use one intermediate pivot. Each additional 30" (762mm) of door height warrants another intermediate pivot
• Non-ferrous base material for top pivot
• 3/4" (19mm) offset (measured from the centerline of pivot to face of door)
• Door edges must be beveled in 1/8" in 2"
• Furnished with wood and machine screws
• Extended spindles available in 1/2" (13mm) increments up to 2" (51mm) longer than standard
• Doors will swing 180°, trim permitting
- Opens in a new window.