- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Rixson L147-LH-626 Heavy Weight Offset Pivot Set Lead Lined Door, Left Handed, 626-US26D Brushed Chrome Finish Up to 800 LB Door (Includes Top & Bottom Pivot)
Rixson L147-LH-626 Heavy Weight Offset Pivot Set Lead Lined Door Brushed Chrome Finish, The L147 Is Handed Complete With Top And Bottom Pivot Set. Up To an 800 LB Door.
• Exterior or Interior Doors
• Lead-Lined/Heavy/High Traffic Doors
• Weight to 800 lbs.
• Door Width up to 4'0" (1219mm)
• Heavy Weight Pivot Set
• Standard top pivot L180 included
• ML19 intermediate pivot required (order separately)
• Bottom pivot mounts directly to the floor
• Doors with lead lining under the skin should also use this product.
• Screw holes in the top pivot and bottom arm spaced to straddle lead lining in the middle of the door
• Available for fire door assemblies up to three hours for 1-3/4" (44mm) doors only (ferrous material) – specify FL147. Intermediate pivot required by UL. Specify FML19 (order separately)
• For 20-minute label suffix “–20” to the part number
• Non-ferrous base material
• Doors 60" (1524mm) to 90" (2286mm) in height should use one intermediate pivot. Each additional 30" (762mm) of door height warrants another intermediate pivot
• Available to accommodate lead indoor thicknesses 1-3/4" (44mm), 2" (51mm), 2-1/4" (57mm), 2-1/2" (64mm), or 3" (76mm) – specify when ordering
• 3/4" (19mm) offset (measured from the centerline of pivot to face of door)
• Door edges must be beveled 1/8" in 2"
• Furnished with wood and machine screws
• Extended spindles available in 1/2" (13mm) increments up to 2" (51mm) longer than standard
• Doors will swing 180°, trim permitting
- Opens in a new window.