- Technical Specifications
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Yale 6200-630 6000 Series Narrow Stile Rim Pullman Latch Exit Device, US32D/630 Satin Stainless Steel Finish, Select 36" or 48" lengths, Exit only Trim sold separately
The Yale 6200 630 Rim Exit-Only Narrow Panic Device comes in a satin stainless steel finish.
It is a narrow-stile grade-one rim exit device with hex key dogging for non-rated doors.
The Yale 6200 is available in a 36" or 48" bar and is ideal for use in areas that require a grade 1 commercial panic bar
See Related Items For Panic Trim Options, See Spec's Sold Less Cylinder.
Features: Yale 6200 630 Rim Exit-Only Narrow Panic Device
- Designed for narrow stile doors
- 3/4" throw deadlocking stainless steel Pullman latch
- Non-handed for easy installation
- Used with narrow stile trim applications
- Single swing narrow stile doors
- Pairs of narrow stile doors with removable mullions
- Metal and aluminum doors
- 6200 for panic-rated doors only
|Physical Appearance||Narrow Stile Pushpad|
|Device Length||36" or 48"|
|Minimum Stile Size||2 In.|
|Door Material||Metal or Wood|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4 In.|
|Product Type||Rim Exit Devices|