- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Cal Royal NALRM-A9860V-3684-US32D Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device With Alarm, Exit Only - 36" Bar, 84" Height, Hex Key Dogging, Grade 1, US32D/630 Satin Stainless Steel Finish
A9860V & AF9860V ADA SERIES Features
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Retrofits Sargent 8800 Series using 9800 Escutcheon trim
- Rail assemblies and end caps are made of brass, bronze, or stainless steel. Rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA) Compliant, 5 lbs. opening force.
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Rim and vertical rod devices are non-handed and easily reversible.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trims are rigid and cover 161 cut out.
- Opens in a new window.