The 8000 Series Door Closers offer the ideal combination of appearance, reliability, and durability in today's market. With features such as staked valves, precise valve adjustment, and a complete range of arm and cover options, this closer can meet virtually any application challenge.
- Closers for interior and exterior doors shall be full rack-and-pinion type with cast aluminum alloy shell.
- Closers shall be surface mounted and shall project no more than 2-1/8" from the surface of the door with a standard cover.
- Closers shall be non-handed to permit installation on doors of either hand. Closer fluid shall contain lubricity and anti-oxidation agents.
- Closer fluid shall maintain stable viscosity to allow doors closer to perform in temperatures ranging from extremely high to as low as -40°F.
- Closers shall have multi-size spring power adjustment to permit the setting of spring from size 1 through size 6.
- Closers shall have two non-critical valves, hex key adjusted, to independently regulate sweep speed and latch speed.
- Closers shall have adjustable backcheck intensity controlled by a hex key adjusted valve.
- [Closers shall have adjustable delayed action closing controlled by a hex key adjustable valve.]
- Regular arm and top jamb closers shall have a non-hold open shoe permitting 15% ( + or – 7-1/2% ) power adjustment.