Yale MO5405LN-626 Lockset in Storeroom Function with Monroe (MO) lever style in Satin Chrome finish.
Grade 1 Heavy Duty Cylindrical Locksets (Key-In-Lever)
Standard Cylinder - Schlage "C" Key Way
- Available in 3 non-handed lever options: Augusta (AU), Monroe (MO) & Pacific Beach (PB)
- Patented Free Wheeling lever mechanism increases vandal resistance and reduces the amount of maintenance typically required of locksets with rigid levers
- Lifetime warranted heavy-duty lever return springs prevent lever sag and provide positive return of lever to horizontal position
- Longer through-bolts through the chassis provide greater stability and prevent rotation
- 3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout
- Standard Cylinder - Schlage "C" Key Way
|Door Thickness:||Adjustable from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"|
|Strike:||ANSI 1-1/4" standard|
|Functions:||Passage, Privacy, Storeroom, Entrance, Classroom, Dummy Trim|
|Latchbolt:||Stainless steel with 1/2" throw|
|Cylinder:||Standard Cylinder - Schlage "C" Key Way
SFIC Cylinder - Interchangeable less core accepts Best, Arrow, Falcon cores
- Opens in a new window.